Dot Net Developer
--Ewall Solutions Pvt Ltd.--
We are looking for a Junior Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Junior Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
What do we expect?
1. Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
2. Humility: An approachable individual who is able to form strong and long-lasting relationships.
3. Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
Write effective, scalable code
Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software products
Interest in Coding
Highly creative and autonomous
Good Communication Skills
Nice to have
Personal technical Projects
Additional technical languages
Ability to work in a team
Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No micro-management, no bossing around, no rigid working hours
- No wasting time on bench work, get started with real responsibilities, and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various technology
- Enjoy your work from Day 1
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly fun sessions, team building events, monthly goal settings, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Full training will be given on the technology you work with.
Weekly fun activity with exciting new tasks.
Eat & Drink