We are looking for a competitive Business Development Executive to develop business sales strategies and attract new clients.
As a Business Development Executive, you'll usually work with commercial clients, finding the right technological hardware and software products to suit their business needs.
Conducting presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value proposition of the company's products or services to potential clients.
Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the company's market share. This may involve analyzing market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to refine sales strategies.
What will you deliver!
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone.
- Gain an understanding of customers' specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
Who you are!
- Good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses - though having technical skills before you start isn't essential.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or a related field.Confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
An up-to-date working knowledge of the industry - useful sources.
- Confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No micro-management, no bossing around, no rigid working hours.
- An innovative Work Environment with great Culture fit.
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What's in it for you?
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company. We promote learning, continuous improvement with a focus on Upward mobility.
It's fun to work with Us!
- Quarterly Team Outings.
- Weekly Fun Game Sessions/Team Building Activities and much more.
- We have well-organized Events and festival celebrations happening, so that you can have the best time at work!
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Full training will be given on the technology you work with.
Weekly fun activity with exciting new tasks.
Eat & Drink