Junior Quality Assurance
--Ewall Solutions Pvt Ltd.--
As a Junior Quality Assurance of our company, you will need to Analysis, design, and development of Test Cases, Test Approaches, and Test Plans. Conduct manual functional testing, regression testing, and system integration testing and report issues found during the test life cycle.
As a part of our Quality Assurance Team you will need to work closely with technical and non-technical peers and senior management to promote the successful delivery of products and services. Assist with software application troubleshooting and technical diagnosis. Support continuous improvement of the current test process. Must be able to meet deadlines and change priorities.You must be able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ability to decipher requirements and test scope when documentation is unavailable Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
Conduct manual functional testing,
and report issues found during test life cycle.
Use of test design techniques to provide fast, accurate and reliable analysis to optimize test coverage.
- Support continuous improvement of the current test process. Must be able to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Passion for software Testing
- Perfect Verbal and Written Skills.
- Need to pay Attention to every Detail.
- Software Testing Certification.
- Hands-on Experience in Manual Testing i.e Internships
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skill.
- Strong analytical skills
What's great about the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture.
- No micro-management, no bossing around, no rigid working hours.
- No wasting time on bench work, get started with real responsibilities, and autonomy.
- Expand your knowledge of various technology.
- Enjoy your work from day 1.
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast-evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Weekly fun activity with exciting new interesting sessions.
Eat & Drink